This recipe is crisp, cold, delicious and so easy to make. I love having a big batch on hand to have crab and go throughout the week. Its a great raw vegetable side item for any meal! Enjoy!
- 3medium cucumbers, peeled and sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1medium onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 3medium tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1⁄2cup vinegar
- 1⁄4cup raw cane sugar
- 2teaspoons salt
- 1teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1⁄4cup oil
- 1teaspoon chopped of fresh mint(optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Toss well to mix.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.