Avocado chicken salad is a quick and easy, clean and healthy, 21 Day Fix approved meal. No mayo is in this salad, just avocado, walnuts, grapes, and apples.
Confession #33- I might be MIA for the next few weeks.
I promise to post here and there when I can, but my goal of 2-3 new recipes a week might be tough to do for the next two weeks!
I made this yummy chicken salad for us recently and it was a hit! No mayo- just yummy avocado, walnuts, grapes and apples! Crunchy, sweet and oh-so-good!
GIVE THIS AVOCADO CHICKEN SALAD RECIPE A TRY, AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
YIELDS: 2-3 SERVINGS
- 2-3 cooked chicken breasts, diced or shredded
- 2 tbsp of chopped walnuts
- 1-2 avocados
- 1/2 cup grapes, halved
- 1 diced apple
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- Salt and pepper
- Add diced chicken to your bowl
- Top with fruit and nuts
- Then mix in 1-2 avocados! I used 1 1/2 for this and it was perfect! Measure the avocado in your blue container to be precise. Squeeze some fresh lemon over top and season with salt and pepper.
- **If you are prepping this in advance, add the avocado right before serving!
21 Day Fix Container Count:
Serves 2-3 – Each serving = 1 RED, 1 PURPLE, 1 BLUE