You know me, I am all about easy in the kitchen. Crock pots, and pre cooked meals are my best friend. Combine that with clean eating and we are good to go! Check out this recipe below! The recipe does not call for a sauce. I decided to leave sauce up to you. I prefer a parmeson, glaze of some sort. You can use tomato sauce, or just some italian spices! Enjoy!
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground turkey
- 10 cloves garlic, chopped fine
- 1/4 cup of finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients and form in to meatballs, approximately the size of a golf ball (maybe just a tad smaller).
- Place them on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 F. for approximately 30-45 minutes, or until the meatballs reach a minimum of 165 F. on a thermometer.
- Remove from oven, allow to cool slightly and serve.
(Data is for 1 meatball)
Total Fat: 4 gm
Saturated Fats: 1 gm
Trans Fats: 0 gm
Cholesterol: 31 mg
Sodium: 57 mg
Carbohydrates: 1 gm
Dietary fiber: 0 gm
Sugars: 0 gm
Protein: 7 gm
Estimated Glycemic Load: 0