I am so in love with the new program I am following, The 2B Mindset. For the first time ever, I’m not craving the crappy foods I used to indulge in and reward myself with after following a strict meal plan for weeks on end! However, with that being said, I am still human and pizza is still life :). Rather than enjoying my splurges here and there, I have found a recipe (from Oh Sweet Basil) that sticks with the plan and tastes absolutely delicious!
- 4 egg white, whisked
- 1/3 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- Mini pepperonis
- In a nonstick skillet over medium heat, add the egg white and allow to begin cooking.
- Gently lift the edges and tilt the pan allowing the egg whites to slip under.
- Repeat around the eggs until there is no liquid remaining on top.
- Gently flip the egg white and place sauce, cheese and pepperoni on top.
- Place under the broiler and cook until the cheese is melted.
Yield: 1 serving, Serving Size: 1Amount Per Serving:
- Calories: 277 Calories
- Total Fat: 14.9g
- Cholesterol: 49.8mg
- Carbohydrates: 9.4g
- Fiber: 1.7g
- Sugar: 4.5g
- Protein: 25.4g