Being a busy Mom on the go means that I need to plan plan plan my meals! This is the perfect breakfast bar!! Include 1-2 hard boiled eggs and this bar and you have the perfect way to start your day! I love to have this mean after my Insanity Max 30 Workouts!!!
Total Time: 50 min.
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cooking Time: 40 min.
Yield: 8 servings, about 2/3 cup each
Nonstick cooking spray
3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
1½ tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. ground nutmeg
¼ tsp. sea salt (or Himalayan salt)
3 cups unsweetened almond milk
1 tsp. vanilla extract
2 large eggs
¼ cup unsweetened applesauce
2 Tbsp. raw honey
1. Preheat oven to 400° F.
2. Lightly coat a 2-quart baking dish with spray.
3. Combine oats, baking powder, nutmeg, and salt in a medium bowl; mix well. Set aside.
4. Combine almond milk, extract, eggs, applesauce, and honey in a large bowl; whisk to blend.
5. Add oat mixture to milk mixture; mix well.
6. Pour mixture into prepared baking dish.
7. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, or until top has browned.
Reposted From www.beachbodycoach.com/anitamiron2
Just email me: email@example.com to join my Insanity Max 30 test group!!!