Eating Clean can be so fun and so delicious!
I have been following Jamie Eason since the beginning of my journey to fit! She is always sharing the most delicious, and efficient recipes! This one I fell in love with because it knocks out my cravings, and gives you one heck of a protein boost. These bars are a balanced snack that tastes like a chocolate brownie. Check out this recipe and enjoy!
- 1 cup Oat Flour
- 4 Egg Whites
- 2 scoops Vanilla Whey Protein Powder
- ½ cup Splenda, Truvia, or Ideal
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 8oz Berry flavored Baby Food
- 3 tbsp Baking Cocoa
- 4oz Water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix dry ingredients (oat flower, vanilla whey protein, baking soda, salt, baking cocoa) together in a large bowl.
- Mix wet ingredients (egg whites, Splenda, Berry flavored Baby Food,Water) together in a medium sized bowl.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix together.
- Spray cooking dish with a non stick butter spray and add batter to dish.
- Bake 20-30 minutes in oven.
Makes 16 squares.
Serving Size 2 bars