What is the 3 day refresh you ask! Well watch this video! It will be the best way for me to explain!
A little ice cream here…
an extra slice of pizza there…
and before you know it, your jeans are too tight and you need a quick way to lose a few pounds and get back on track. Or maybe you’re just finally ready to start a new weight loss program, and you want to jump into it with total commitment…
3-DAY REFRESH IS A DRAMATIC CHANGE THAT WILL HELP CLEANSE YOUR BODY AND IMPROVE THE WAY YOU FEEL — WITHOUT STARVING YOURSELF.†
Specially formulated shakes for 3-day results. Easy-to-prepare “clean” meals DESIGNED to help you lose a few pounds and never feel deprived.† GUARANTEED or your money back (less S/H).
THIS IS HOW YOU BREAK THE CYCLE OF BAD EATING AND GET A JUMP START ON HEALTHY WEIGHT LOSS.
Point blank… I loved it! And really if I could live that way all the time I would! I had a ton of energy all day, I felt total mental clarity, I felt light on my toes, and was never hungry. I was shocked at how much food and how many calories I could take it! I chose not to workout. I had been hitting it pretty hard for the last year (competition prep and with PIYO) so I decided to just sit this out and let my body work! My husband even decided to hop on board with me and do it! He is on day 3 and I have heard maybe two complaints from him about being tired and hungry. He is even at a hot dog joint as we speak NOT EATING! My Man eats 3,000 plus calories a day for his goals in the gym, so this is quite the body shock for him!
Here is what we both felt along the way:
1. Did not have issues with our attention. Normally we both get a little ADD. I think that is the one thing we have going against us in our marriage. When two people get ADD its not a good set up lol! We both felt highly focused! Like lazer focused!
2. We both had a great deal of energy in the earlier part of the day. As the day progressed we felt very a little tired.
3. We both (TMI) had wayyyy to much gas going on! Burping and …. well! It was quit amusing! According to the program, if you have gas, that means you needed the program! That means its doing its job!!
4. We both went to the “potty” a ton! Both #1 and #2!
5. I dropped 3 lbs of bloat and water!!
My little family and I even took a super awesome trip the juice bar together! We normally go out for burgers or pizza… it was fun going out for something super healthy together as a family! We went for a little walk afterwards to get some beautiful fresh air and some sunshine! Feeling so refreshed!!
I was getting a little hungry after my Vanilla Fresh. I descided to actually split my dinner apart so that I could spread out the volume of food. My tummy was rumbling like crazy towards the end of the night so it def helped to have the spread out of the food!
Preparation is key key key when doing a challenge like this! here is out 6 PACK cooler! We had everything prepped and ready to go so that nothing could stand in our way! If you are interested in picking up a 6 pack cooler go check out GNC.com! They have them in pink!! Another great place to pick one up is Amazon! You seriously fit everything and anything in that bag. Its so practical and so affordable! It is especially great if you are traveling with a family!
Here is our fave recipe from the refresh and I would most certainly eat this all the time! It was crispy, fresh, delicious and filling! I am excited to make this with my chicken for dinner tonight!
Here is the recipe!
Makes 2 Servings.
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar or red wine vinegar
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 4 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 medium cucumber, halved lengthwise and sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 Tbsp chopped red onion
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1 dash Himalayan salt
- Herbal seasoning blend (optional)
- Combine vinegars, lemon juice, and the oil in a small bowl and mix well.
- Combine cucumber, tomatoes, onion, parsley, basil and seasoning blend (if desired) in a large bowl. Mix well.
- Drizzle dressing over salad and toss gently to blend.
Do you care to join me in a challenge group or a refresh? You can make me your free coach! Thats right. You dont have to pay for me!
Here is what you need to send me:
Where you’re from!