My daughter just looooved these cookies! And so did I! They were super moist, perfectly sweet, and perfectly chocolaty! We had these bad boys n hand all through the holidays, so in case my little chicky wanted a cookie, I gave her this healthy alternative! She was not at all upset about it!
1½ c almond meal
¼ tsp baking soda
¼ tsp sea salt
½ Cup of Chopped Dark Chocolate (70% cacao)
2 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
½ tsp vanilla extract
½ c maple syrup (room temp)
1 egg (room temp)
1. In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients.
2. In a separate bowl, mix together wet ingredients.
3. Add wet ingredients into dry, stir, then fold in chocolate chips.
4. Let batter sit in fridge for 30 minutes.
5. In the mean time, line baking sheet with parchment paper and preheat oven to 350.
6. Place batter onto sheet (making cookies as big/small as you would like).
7. Bake for 5-7 minutes. Remove from oven, flatten slightly, then return to oven for 5 minutes more.
8. Let cool completely.