Peanut butter and Banana? Oh Yes!
Peanut Butter Banana Breakfast
4 ripe bananas, peeled
4 eggs, yolk and white
1/2 c coconut flour
1/2 c natural peanut butter
3 TBSP unsweetened applesauce
1 TBSP coconut oil, melted
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Using a paper towel and a small amount of coconut oil, grease loaf pan. Place parchment paper in loaf pan as well.
3. Combine bananas and eggs into a stand mixer (or mixing bowl with electric hand mixer) and mix for approximately 1 minute to combine and mash bananas.
4. Add additional ingredients, mixing thoroughly to combine.
5. Pour batter into loaf pan.
6. Bake for approximately 45 minutes at 350 degrees F. Allow loaf to cool 5 minutes prior to slicing and serving.
NOTE: We have also mahttp://anitagetfit.com/wp-admin/post-new.phpde this recipe with Almond Butter and it tastes great! Although we haven’t tried it, we would imagine that if you need a nut-free alternative, you could substitute SunButter.
reposted from heandsheeatclean