This is by far THE easiest crock pot recipe known to man and its FLIPPING DELICIOUS! My entire Family loved it and it took me all of 4 minutes to prepare!
I used this Pasta Sauce instead of making my own and it came out perfect!
- 1 medium spaghetti squash
- 1 1/2 cups crushed tomatoes
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano
- 16 gluten-free chicken meatballs such as Al Fresco
- 2 tbsp butter or olive oil
- Additional salt and pepper to taste
- Cut spaghetti squash in half, crosswise. Place in the bottom of a 6 quart slow cooker, cut-side down.
- In a processor or blender, combine tomatoes, salt, garlic powder, pepper and oregano. Puree until smooth. Pour into bottom of slow cooker.
- Place meatballs over tomatoes, around spaghetti squash. Cook on low for 6 to 7 hours or on high for 3 to 4 hours.
- Using tongs and kitchen gloves, remove spaghetti squash from slow cooker. Scoop out seeds and discard. Scoop out flesh into a sieve or colander and let drain a few minutes to reduce moisture. Transfer to a bowl and toss with butter or olive oil.
- Divide between 4 plates and top with sauce and meatballs.
Serves 4. Each serving has 11.8 g of carbs and 1.92 g of fiber. Total NET CARBS = 9.88 g.
Food energy: 235kcal Total fat: 13.52g Calories from fat: 121 Cholesterol: 80mg Carbohydrate: 11.80g Total dietary fiber: 1.92g Protein: 15.39g Sodium: 504mg
Read more at http://alldayidreamaboutfood.com/2015/05/low-carb-slow-cooker-spaghetti-squash-and-meatballs.html#MAv0GUoDVwMxbctY.99